Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogging from your smartphones


The existence of smartphones has bring technology right in your hand. Now you can update status on Facebook, Tweeting your thoughts or even buying movie tickets from your smartphone..
Facebook apps 
Twitter

Recently, I found out that smartphone can also used for updating blog entries. There is one apps called "Blogger" developed by Google. It is available on major smartphone's operating system namely iOS and Android.

I have downloaded the apps and my first impression is that it's very basic, as there are limited options such as templates or font setting as compared to normal web blogging.

On my next entry, I will do a walkthrough on my experience using this "Blogger" apps on smartphone. It will be exciting, maybe. (^^)

Till then,
shimix

No comments:

Post a Comment