Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blogging from your mobile - Part II

As I mentioned in my previous entry, I would like share on my experience using Blogger apps on mobile. This apps allows you to add new entry on-the-go through mobile devices.  This application created by Google Inc, and it is downloadable for free on iOS and Android mobile devices.


Blogger's apps from iPhone 4



The user interface is really nice and its pretty basic, I can view or edit my previous blog entries through this app. The drawback of this apps is that you can only add picture or amend your entries, the app does not have the option to change layout & template for your blog. As you can see at the below screenshot taken from my phone, you have the Post title, Post content & Labels, and that's it. There is no option for template option or layout. 


The main screen of Blogger.


After went through this apps, my views on this apps is that it only meant for adding a simple entry with some pictures, which is totally different from what I normally do on my laptop. One thing I do like about this apps is that you can add entry as a draft, so if you wish to add videos, widgets or links, you can do it later using your laptop or PC. Whenever I have any idea for my blog, I will add an entry and save it as a draft, then edit the draft at home before publish it officially. 

The view of the published entries.

Overall, I enjoyed using Blogger apps, its very easy and simple. If you're one of those active bloggers, this apps can be useful for you. Sometimes you might have a great idea or thoughts that you want to put as your new entry, but you don't have the access to your computers, by having this app on your mobile phones, you can save it as a draft and continue adding the entry later at home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment